Monday 28 September 2015

September Beauty Haul

Hello guys, welcome to my corner of the internet I like to call Blogobvious. If you had guessed by the title already, this blog is about what I've brought this month, beauty wise. 

My other half thought it would be a good idea to let me free in town and guess where I ended up.. Yeah you guessed right, Boots. Right lets get into this..


Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical & Cherry

Every girl knows that dry shampoo is there best friend on them days where there hair just can't be tamed. The 2 scents that I brought are so nice. They aren't over powering and do the job well. I just like them lots and lots! They retail for £2.99 each however boots do have an offer on at the moment which is 3 for 2 across selected haircare, skin and beauty supplements. All I have to add is that you have to make sure you shake the can very well or otherwise you will get white hair. 

Loreal Paris Studio Line #TXT Wave Creating Spray

This is something that just caught my eye whilst I was wondering through the hairstyling aisle in Boots. I'm always needing that little extra help when it comes to making my curls have texture when I curl my hair. I haven't used it as of yet so there will be a blog post about that in the near future. This product retails for £3.50. 


Loreal Paris Studio Lines Hot & Spray

This is something as well that grabbed my attention that I thought I would try. I usual go for VO5 hair protection products but I thought I would switch it up by going for this. This product is meant to help with keeping hair straight for up to 3 day with little touch up here and there. I found that the product doesn't really help me personally with my hair straight. It's a brilliant protection spray but doesn't do much on the keeping straight. I must add I have the most thickest frizziest/wavy natural hair. Anything can turn it from being sleek and straight to frizz and making me look like cousin it, out of Addams family. I personally think it would work better with someone who has fairly straight hair or on someones hair that is thin. This product retails at Boots for £3.79.

Boots - Tea Tree Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash


This product is brilliant, I have brought this one to replace the one I have just finished. I have problematic skin, face demons are the worst thing in the world. This has helped me so much with my skin. The tea tree and witch hazel helps to deeply cleanse and keep the skin refresh  and face demon free. The product smells fantastic and only have to use 2 pumps per use. When you pump the product it goes from being a liquid to a foam which is nice. I have used brands like Proactiv which are an arm and a leg compared to this product that retails at £3.59 and this product has nothing on them. The bottle has lasted me about 6 weeks with me washing my face twice a day with it. 



Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud

This brand of face mask is something that I don't normally buy. I will normally buy the Freeman's face masks from Tesco. However I thought I would switch it up and buy this one for once. I haven't used it as of yet but I will be writing a blog review for this soon. The reason why I brought this is because of the fact that its for problem skin. The aloe vera that is within the face mask should help with keeping the skin cleansed. This face mask retails at  £1 which is really cheap and I think I will be able to get at least 2 face masks out it.

Imperial Leather - Mouthwatering Fruit Salad

I have smelt this so many times whilst I've been shopping in supermarkets but for some reason I have never picked it up until I was in Boots. Probably because I knew I was running low on my Treaclemoon. This smells divine, its smells so much like the sweets. Seriously if you haven't smelt this product nor use it you need to get yourself to Boots to get it. This is so so so purse friend being £1. I will be purchasing more of these in the near future. 

Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer

This is something that is and will always be staple within my make up collection. Everyone who has used this has rated it highly. It's a brilliant quality and coverage and very purse friendly. The way I see it is if it is good enough for Zoella means its good for me. I got mine in 01 Fair because I'm so pale so the lightest shade is the only shade that will work for me. This product sells for £4.19.



Herbal Essences - Moroccan My Shine Shampoo & Conditioner

This is just a basic shampoo & conditioner that I will buy for my other half to use. I personally only use Herbal Essences when I've run out of my own shampoo & conditioner. This is a good shampoo & conditioner compared to there other ones because of the fact that it has Argan oil within it, which help nourishes the hair. This shampoo & conditioner is known for the Vitamin E and carotenes which is blended into it which helps enhance the shine, manageability and shine of the hair. Me being me, I forgot to take pictures of this because its in my shower. However this product retails at £3.50 each. 



I brought a DKNY perfume for my favourite chummy, Naomi for her 24th birthday. 


Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this blog. What are your recent beauty buys, let me know down below. Until next time.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment