Monday 25 September 2017

What's In My Carry On?

So for most the summer holidays and jet setting to amazing destinations are over, however I'm still to take my summer holiday. I'm flying out the country soon to the sunny destination of Spain. It's my second holiday of the year and I'm looking forward to another week away. My first getaway this year was to Dublin which was an amazing experience.



So lets get down to it.

My carry on bag is a Michael Kors inspired handbag. If I could afford the real one I would have one however this bag, I've had for around 3 years and it's still going strong. This bag is my usual handbag.  My carry on bag will hold all the stuff for Tristan and I because he doesn't take a bag. I am his bag without that sounding horrible! haha. I mean all boyfriends dump everything into their girlfriends handbags right?



What's inside it?

Passport for both Tristan and I which is housed inside this Birchbox wallet that came out either in 2016 or 2015. It's just an plastic wallet with a zip. The bright colour is helpful for when you have just got everything chucked in your bag you can find it very easily.



Listening to music is one of my favourite things to do when I'm on a flight especially when Tristan is in his sleepy mood. I don't have anyone to talk if his asleep so headphones in and then it's time to star out the window. The headphones I will be packing are my typical bog standard iPhone headphones and Tristan over the head Skullcandy headphones.

I have 2 purses. I have one for Euros and the other is for British money.

Medicine is something that I carry anyway in my day to day handbag So taking away on holiday is a must. Paracetamol, plasters, imodium - for those shit moments. Pardon the bad dad joke.

A pen. You never know when you need a pen however a pen is important. I feel like I sound like my mother.

Spare hair and clips. I will always pack spare stuff like this because of the chance that I loss any clips or that my hair band breaks.

Spare underwear and socks, now call me a bit weird but if you ever have your luggage lost I'd rather know that I have got some clean undies and socks to put on whilst they try and find my luggage.

Small Wordsearch book. I brought this one as a part of a haul back at the beginning of the year and I think it cost 99p from The Works. I do get bored very easily so having something to help pass the time is amazing. I can not spend too much starring at the book though because if the flight is a bit bumpy I will get travel sick.

Electrical items:
- My DSLR Camera
- Charger
- Phones
- Phone chargers
- Plug Adapters.

Now I will always carry my electrical items in my hand luggage because of the fact they get thrown around the place if they were in the hold. Plus if your suitcase gets lots then you know that you've still got a way of charging your phone.


I can not wait to get on my flight! Get me in that warm country!

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment