Saturday 30 January 2016

Favourite Baby Names

This is something that I never thought I would blog about. However I thought I would set the record straight, I'm not pregnant nor am I planning on becoming pregnant for a few years yet. However I thought I would just do a quick blog about my favourite baby names out there. 


This is little old me when I was 5! Weren't I a cutie! 😁 



Girls:
Ella
Lilly (short of Lillian which was my nan's name, plus it's one of my middle names)
Olivia 
Emilia 
Lennox

Boys:
Ollie
Anthony (My Dad's name)
Ryder 
Freddy
Lieghton

I really do love these names! It's a bit of a different sort of post compared to my usual sort of post! I hope you've enjoyed this! Let me know below what are your favourite baby names are? 


Until next time! 

Kim xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment