Thursday 14 January 2016

Valentine Day Date Inspiration

It's coming to that time of year where the love and relationship is pushed down our throats. I know that some people aren't into the whole buying things just for a day.


I personally love the whole thing of Valentine's day. I love taking part within it because I can't get moaned at for buying things for Tristan! 

I love doing things for Valentine's Day because it creates memories. 

- Do the traditional, going out for dinner. Maybe switch it up and go for lunch or even breakfast. Go somewhere that you or your partner love. 

- Pair up with another couple and go out for dinner or go somewhere.  

- Do a cooking class. I love nothing better than cooking with Tristan, it helps with communication and it always ends in laughter. For instance Tristan and I were cooking duck pancakes we set everything up and put the cooker on, set the timer and then walked out of the kitchen. Come back when the timer went off and it turned out we never but the duck in the oven. It was a fail on our part but it made us laugh. 

- Food or Drink tasting classes. There are so many out there that you could sign up for. It something that you could tweak to your taste.

- Escape to somewhere. A lot of people will be getting away during the Valentine's weekend. There are plenty of places to escape to within the world. I live in the UK and I love to escape to the countryside. I love Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Hampshire area. It isn't too far away from my house but time just slows down and its so peaceful. 

- Go out and connect with nature. Going for a walk within the local nature reserves or along the river or even going to a zoo. I personally love the thought of looking at the nature. 

  - If you are wanting to do something on a budget then maybe a movie night in, or a gaming night (console or board games). I do love playing on the Xbox with Tristan and attempting to play games, even though I'm absolutely useless at it. haha! At least I try.

- Going to the cinema, bowling, ice skating or to the arcades. I do love a good trip to the cinema then followed up by a bit of bowling. I do love a bit of friendly competition. Tristan and I always get competitive with each other when it comes to bowling. Tristan is the person that always gets strikes and spares however I do sneak up from behind and win once in a blue moon. 

- Dancing lessons is something that you can sign up to and it can be a laugh. If both of you have 2 left feet then you could just the time laughing at how bad you are together. 

Well that's just few ideas of what you can do with your partner. 


I launched a giveaway the other day, so if you haven't seen that blog post and you want to enter then, click here.

Until next time

Kim xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment