Saturday 16 January 2016

My Retail Pet Peeves!

I love shopping and I love the experience of it all however there are so many pet peeves I have when I'm shopping that I feel like sharing some of them with you guys.

I hate it when retail workers as whether 'you are okay' and 'is there specific you are looking for today' as soon as you walk through the door of the shop. I hate this so much. It actually puts me off shopping in certain shops because of their sales people that are all over you. I know it's their job however they really do annoy me. I try to be polite but it doesn't always work though. 

Those people that have a loads of stuff in there basket and then they decided that they want something else. So they  leave their stuff at the till and walk off to find what they are after, and then 10 hours later they come back to the till. As well it always seems to be when 1 till is open.

Talking about only having 1 till open. Why do shops only have 1 till open when every man and it's dog are out shopping. What makes it worse is that the retail workers know the queue is getting busy but they just don't bother getting onto the till or asking someone whether someone else can jump on it. 

Those retail workers that are one the till or filling the shelves and they are chewing their chewing gum like a bloody camel. I hate it when I'm having a conversation with a worker and they are standing there talking to me whilst they are chewing gum. It aggravates me. 

Those girls working on the beauty counters in stores and it looks like that they have just rolled their face in makeup on the counter. You know the ones I'm about. They stand there all orange, badly done fake eyelashes and hair pulled back so tight it could give them a face lift. They always seem to be really snobby or stuck up. They put me off going into stores because they look at you like you can't afford anything. 

These are just some of my pet peeves. What are yours let me know below! 

Before you go.. I thought I would let you know that my beauty giveway is still running. If you haven't entered into it and you want to win, then click here. 


Until next time!!
Kim xx










No comments:

Post a Comment