Friday 22 January 2016

Where I'd Love To Travel In The World

With the rain drops running down the window and the wind blowing the trees from side to side. I'm inside with a cup of hot chocolate day dreaming about all the places in the world I would love to visit. 

I would love to visit the Maldives! It's definitely an dream of mine to go there. I've never seen the sea so turquoise blue before. I feel like it would be one of those holidays that it would be a once in a life time trip. Just look at the picture below, don't it look a dream.



I would love to go to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. This place that has geothermal spas there and they interest me so much. It just looks like heaven!



I would love to go to Dubai, I love how Dubai has built themselves up to be what they are over the last 25 years. The building and the views out there look amazing out there.


These are just a few places I would love to visit in the world. Where would you like to visit in the world?

Kim xx



No comments:

Post a Comment