Tuesday 5 January 2016

Free Advertising On My Blog!

With the increase in followers and views recently (I'm almost at 700 followers! YAY!) I thought I would offer free advertising on my blog on a month to month bases. 

I will be featuring 5 blogs or Youtube channels on my blog every month. You will be featured in my sidebar. I will also give the lucky 5 a #FF every Friday for a that month that they are chosen for.  

As well a being featured in the side bar of my blog, I will as well do a blog about the lucky 5 at the start of every month. In this blog I will feature your social media links as well as a little bit of a blurb style paragraph about you and your blog or Youtube channel.


Are you interested? All you will need to do is email me and tell me a little about you and your blog or your Youtube Channel. If you have both then tell me a bit about that too! From there I will contact you asking you for your blog button or Youtube Channel Button. If you prefer to use a picture of you, you can. It's all up to you. 


My email address is kiaminimartin@hotmail.com I will always reply within 24 hours of receiving the email. Please allow some time for me to reply because of my line of work I do. 

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon! Until next time!

Whilst your here, I've launched my giveaway that is another reward for you guys for showing me the support you have. It's much appreciated. Click here to have a chance in winning.

Kim xx







No comments:

Post a Comment