Tuesday 26 January 2016

Nivea Face Creams

Hello there! I hope you are all well and good. I launched my YouTube channel the other day and during my first video which was a mini haul I spoke about these 2 Nivea face creams and here's a little update about how the products are working etc.


This product I would love to say it works and it's the best but unfortunately it's not. At least in my opinion it's not. It's definitely not something that is heavy duty enough for the winter time on my skin because it's not moisturising enough in my opinion. I've been using this face moisturiser as a hand cream... haha! oh well!



Now this day cream is definitely a stronger moisturiser helps with my skin so much. It's definitely deep moisturiser and helps with my skin. I love the fact that it's designed for sensitive skin because my skin is sensitive and fragile. Plus it has SPF 15 so my skin has that bit of protection that it needs even though it's the middle of winter. 

Both these products were on offer when I brought them and they were on offer between £2 & £3 which I think is a really freaking good. 



Until next time!
Kim xx









No comments:

Post a Comment