Sunday 3 January 2016

Heaven In A Bottle

Does anyone else hate finding that perfect foundation that matches your skin colour? I've spent around 3 months trying to find the prefect foundation that doesn't make me look orange, too pale, too yellow, the list could go on. But I'm glad to say I have found the one at matches me! AMEN to the lord. 


The Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff is my colour. When I was shopping in Boots I was having a conversation with one of the workers and I was asking for her what foundation lines they had that are suitable for dry skin. When she pointed this one out to me. I've never really looked at Revlon as a makeup company because I thought that some of their product were over priced for what they were. However since finding this product my mind has been changed. 


I have dry skin between my eyebrows and in the middle of my forehead and this makeup does not sit on it and make it look bad. When paired with a face moisturiser it is a dream. Everyday I used this product it is a good skin day. Which I think every woman loves to have. 

I apply this foundation with the Real Techniques Stippling brush which applies it amazingly, however I do like to go in and use a sponge every now and then which gives it a very nice finish as well. 

The foundation has a brilliant coverage, I would call it a high coverage product. It can cover my moles on my cheeks so it has a very good coverage. With this high coverage you might expect it to be heavy on the skin however it's the complete opposite to that, it's so light and lets my skin breathe. It has a buildable quality to it which is also something else I love as well. This foundation is prefect for any occasion. 

I would totally recommend this product to anyone and everyone out there that is looking for a new foundation. It is slightly on the pricey side for foundation on the highstreet brand. It retails at about £12 a bottle which compared to others sold in Boots it's in the middle for the pricing of it. 

Anyway I hope you've enjoyed this I will see you guys soon with another post.

Kim xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment