Friday 1 January 2016

Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2016

Goooooood morning! (Or afternoon or evening, dependant when you are reading this) I thought I would do a very quick summary of things that I'm looking forward too this year. So let's get into this then. 


1) Spending another year with this fruit loop. 
Tristan and I have been going out with each other is 13/07/13 so this year would mark our 3 year anniversary! Which is going to be cute as kittens. We've come so far as a couple and we have built each other up to where we are now. 
I'm not going to lie, I do rely on Tristan a lot. His definitely the one I turn to whenever I'm feeling down, upset, angry or any other emotion. However his always got his ways of making me smile!! 

2) Traveling. 
I can't wait to go traveling this year, we have booked 2 holidays that I'm so excited for. However I do have to wait til September & November for those. We are jetting off to the Greek island of Crete, we staying in such a beautiful place, with views over looking the turquoise blue sea. Get me there now! Once that's out the way we will be packing the car up and heading down to our favourite place in Devon. Which we went to last year... If you never saw my blog about Finlake then check it out here

3) Improvement within my blogging life. 
I'm going to be blogging away in 2016 and improving the content as well as the photography that is included! 

Tristan recently brought me a Canon 1200D for my 21st however couldn't wait to give it to me in December so he gave it to me when he brought it in October. I want to become more familiar with the camera and create better images. Editing the photos is also something else that I'm going to be improving on too! 


4) Family life!
This is just some of my immediate family.
I can't wait to see my family grow and expand. I'm one of 7 children and an auntie to too many to keep track of. Having Georgie and Mason running around is something that is just the cutest and them both being age 4 and 3 they make me remember that life is precious and I should take it for granted. I have got to live my life to the full everyday. 

5) Self Improvement.
Self improvement is something that I will be looking forward to improving this year. I've always had that little voice in the back of my head that tells me not to do something or gives me negative thoughts. I shouldn't over think things which is something I know I do all the time. I think I need to think about how to look at the positives of a situation instead of focusing on the negatives. I need to think I need to remember the saying that my mum always said which is turn that frown upside down! 

What are you guys looking forward to this year? Let me know below! Stay safe! 

Kim xx




















No comments:

Post a Comment