Monday 19 October 2015

About Me


I've been blogging for just over a month now and I thought it would be about time for me to introduce myself and tell you guys a bit about myself and my life. 

I go by the nickname Kim, I'm 20 years old and from a small town called Rochester which is located in the garden of England better known as Kent. I'm a bit of a fruit loop, I will dance around even when there is no music playing, I try to make a laugh out of almost things in life because laughter is contagious. I like to make sure that everyone has a smile on there face at least once a day whilst they are around me.

~

I'm a Space Ranging Merchandiser for a large retail supermarket chain called Tesco's. My job title makes me sound like a super hero but I'm far from one of those.

I work in one of their warehouse that are dedicated for online shopping. What my job involves is bring new lines into the warehouse and working them into the aisle so you guys as the customer can have them delivered. I sort out the seasonal lines as well into the store which hearing the words Christmas in August is a bit of a bummer to be honest it takes the fun out of Christmas.

This isn't everyone in my immediate family theres siblings missing but my family none the less! 
Family life is very important to me considering that I'm from a very large family. I'm the youngest of 7. I have 3 older sisters and 3 older brothers, I'm a proud auntie to 6 and a step aunt to 4. My older brothers and sisters are very protective and it's very hard to get us all together at anyone time. Our lives are hectic and we are all shift workers so when I see my siblings it's something that I appreciate in life! It's something special. We're not one of them families that live inside each other's pockets. 


My partner in crime and life is Tristan. We've been going out now for just over 2 years. The last 2 years have been lovely, we met whilst at work. Tristan also works for Tesco's just like me. His a kind caring man that knows how to protect and look after me. His got some witty and at times smutty humour which make me laugh and smile. He took me aboard for the first time last year, to Spain, he couldn't believe I hadn't been aboard before and he wanted to change that. We are similar in character but I'm probably the louder one out the 2 of us. His happy to appear in my blog posts and supports me fully in what I do. His has been spoken off and will be mentioned within future posts.


My man
Well that's just a little bit about me and my life that I lead, if there's things you want to know or anything you want to see then please just let me know below in the comment box. I will reply back as quick as I can.


Until next time.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment