Friday 30 October 2015

Fragrance Friday's! #1


This is a segment that I would love to make a regular occurrence on my blog. I'm a big fan of fragrances whether there's for myself or my other half or just friends and family.
This week, is one of my latest purchases which is DKNY Be Delicous!
I believe that this has been out for ages now but I only brought it a few weeks ago and I absolutely love this smell as a summer fragrance.
With its overwhelming smell of green apples and cucumber. It's one that makes me feel fresh and clean. This is one that I often will wear on a warm summers day. I will get compliments from co-workers, with people asking what I'm wearing.
It's a long lasting perfume which is what I look for within a fragrance. I don't want to be having to top up a fragrance throughout the day because of the fact that it's faded.
I made this purchase at Boots costing £37.00. It's a 30ml bottle which a decent size in my opinion. I have purchased a bottle for a friend for her 24th birthday and she absolutely loves it and she can't wait to wear the perfume now she has it.
I personally would recommend this perfume to anyone who is wanting a fresh scented perfume, thats long lasting and just beautiful.


Until Next Time..

No comments:

Post a Comment