Friday 9 October 2015

My Unhealthy Obsession


I have a slightly weird obsession with hippos since dating my otherhalf, Tristan. For our first Valentines together he brought me hippo plush toy which I can't get enough off. I love it that much that he brought me a second one for my birthday later that year.
I have taken hippo is Birmingham for a 3 day getaway as well to Devon for a week away for Tristan's birthday. I absolutely love hippos and this doesn't just stop at plushy toys it carries on to, pillows, doorstops and onesies! I keep asking Tristan to get me anything with hippos on it.

During both Tristan and I's most recent holiday we went to Colchester Zoo and there they have pygmy hippos. I'm going to lie this was the only reason why I want to drive the 160 mile round trip to the zoo was to see the hippos. Whilst I was there I spotted a little blue hippo in the gift shop so obviously I brought it.
The only way I see myself when I have hippo around is the same way Abby Sciuto out of NCIS is with her hippo called Burt that when she squeezes him he farts.
I just love hippos!



 
 



Anyway it's was a bit of a random time spent together today, I hope you guys don't see me as being too weird.

Until Next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment