Thursday 29 October 2015

Freeman Cucumber Peel Off Mask

This is something that I have lately become addicted to using them. Freeman mask is so nice for my skin and helpings lift dirt and moisturises my skin is nicely when it's having its bad days. I will do one of these masks every week often on a night in with my other half.

It retails for about £1.50 which is very good value for money especially when you can get between 2 to 4 masks out of one packet. These can be purchased at Tesco's. I normally get 2 because I do one and so does Tristan! We are both such divas when it comes to our facial routines.
I love that feeling when your peeling off the mask after it's been on for about 10 minutes it makes me feel like I've just peeled off the dead layer of skin on my face. It's just beautiful, just like the name of it.
I would recommend, if someone was looking for a high street or drug store face musk because it ticks so many of the boxes.

Freemans do have a more of a selection of face masks but this the only one that I have personally tried. I will definitely be picking up there other ones soon. Is there any face masks that you guys would recommend, if so let me know below in the comments section


No comments:

Post a Comment