Wednesday 28 October 2015

This Gives Me Goosebumps!

I just had to write a quick blog about Adele's brand new song called, Hello. 

Oh my god this song has such a deep meaning and the lyrics made me sit there and think about my life. I honestly don't normally become affected by a song but I don't know what it was but this song, made me re think about things that have happened in my life.

I know that this song has been a massive hit with the world. I do appreciate Adele's music considering that doesn't pump out the albums like other artists out in the world. I always find that Adele's albums have a lot of meaning and it's apart of her life into the album. I always find that this sort of artist are my favourite. She is an amazing woman, with a voice that words can not describe. But she raises the roof! So much love for her right now. 


I just want to say, that she looks fabulous in a storm. Her hair and makeup in the video is spot on.

If you haven't seen her music video or heard her song then click the link below. 




Have a good day. Until next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment