Tuesday 13 October 2015

My Winter Holiday Must Have's

I'm going on holiday at the end of November to one of my favourite places in the world, Devon. I have found a beautiful place where Tristan and I have booked a honeymoon lodge. We honestly can't wait to get there. The lodge has a hot tub and sauna built into it. We are going away for Tristan's 23rd birthday which is in November and my 21st which is in December. 

Anyway back to my winter holiday must haves.


  • A good body and hand moisturiser. I would recommend Vaseline Spray and Go for your body and a Garnier Hand Intentisive 7 Day moisturiser. All the moisturisers from both these ranges are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone. 
  • A good strudy pair of knee high boots. These can make an outfit and if your out in the cold wind, or walking around in the puddles they will keep your feet all warm, dry and cosy.
  • A tartan checked scarf. I love this patterned scarf and I believe that every woman should have one in their wardrobe. This can add a pop of colour to an outfit. I love a good scarf because in the winter time I'm forever becoming ill because my neck is always getting cold so I do love a scarf. 
  • Fluffy socks! For them evenings that you are just wanting to be cosy by the roaring fire popping them on and having nice warm feet. Or wearing these socks with your knee high boots. Primary fluffy socks are the way to go for me personally because I can't get enough of them. They are cheap and they last ages and if they get a hole in them you can just throw them out and get a new pair. They don't break the bank with there cost. 
  • The duster style jack is a massive hit this year on the high street. Having a duster jacket is brilliant in my eyes, pair it up with a long sleeved top and jeans and little ankle boots and you're well on your away. Kim Kardashian pulls of this camel coloured duster style coat beautifully. 
  • This one isn't for everyone. But a good beanie hat or a bobble hat. I don't mind a beanie however I have to have curled hair to actually pull the look off in my eyes. 


What are your must haves for a winter holiday? or what are your must haves for this winter? comment below I would love to know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment