Monday 12 October 2015

My Favourite Bloggers & Vloggers

I've been in the blogging world now for about a month now and I have found some amazingly talent bloggers and vloggers out there. I just want to compile a list of everyone who I love right now. This list is in no particular order. 

Leah



Leah is 19 and from North West, England and has a lovely youtube channel dedicated to beauty products, fashion hauls and lots more goodies. I discovered her via somebody else I follow retweeting one of her posts and thats it since then I've been addicted to her channel. Leah posts weekly videos which go up on a Friday night at 6pm, this is where I sitting there on my phone or laptop waiting for her video to go up. I just absolutely love her right now. 

Leah seems like someone that I would get along really well in person with. She comes across as a very fun and bubbly girl in all her videos. I really do think she could go far in the future. All the best to you! 

So if you haven't see her channel, or have her on Twitter then here links are here. 

Twitter: @leahxo_yt 
Youtube: Leah xo


Naomi 



Naomi is 22 and from South East, England and has a beautiful beauty, home & life blog. Naomi posts everyday or every few days and the content is amazing, she will post about life one day and the following will be beauty and so on. I love when blogs are like this because it spices things up and gives a lot more to talk about. I do find that some of the titles of her blogs do make me laugh. One of her most recent posts is titled "26 reasons cats are little shits" now this made me chuckle a little bit. I read the post because of who creative she is with her titling of posts. I do love her channel and I would recommend anyone who doesn't know her to subscribe to her. 

Twitter - @ohhellomango 



Stef



Stef is from Scotland. She's got both a blog and a youtube channel where she will blog or vlog about beauty products, books and anything that interest her. She is an avid blogger because she blogs loads for example in September she blog 42 times. I'm still working through reading her blogs and watching her videos, its going to take some time.

She seems like a really lovely girl that loves her nails a lot. She's had create content on everything she does! I do love her blog and channel. So subscribe if you haven't already. 

Twitter - @Scotstefsnails 


Christina



Christina is 22 and from London. She has a beauty and lifestyle blog. I do love the content that she has. I do love going through her blogs when they go up and her "10 places I want to travel to" blog has really got me in the holiday mood which is good because I go away in a few weeks time as well as have an amazing holiday booked for next year. She has won a few awards for her blog which I think is a massive achievement, so well done there. If you don't already follow her! She seems like like such a lovely girl! 

Twitter - @XtinaG 



I love these 4 lovely ladies right now and I wish all the best to you in the blogging and vlogging world! There were more bloggers and vloggers to choose from but I couldn't fit you all into a blog that wouldn't the length of my arm. I hope to discover more people as talented as these ladies. I hope you enjoyed today's blog! 





No comments:

Post a Comment