Wednesday 21 October 2015

Totally Cute! #1


Whenever I'm needing a little pick me up because I'm feeling a bit under the weather or just not at my usually happy cheerful self. I will browse the internet for insanely cute picture of animals. Tristan will send me photos all the time to make me smile. I must say before you proceed to look through these adorable photos that I don't own any of them they are just photos that I have found on the internet. 





The picture above brought a smile to my face as well as a question.. why on earth does a cat have a plunger? oh you tell me, it just made me smile! 












Me in the morning!

This is my favourite because this is my face when I see food!








Finally and not least this chap here to finish off the pack! This is probably my favourite one of the week! So cute!

I hope you enjoyed this and has put a smile on your guys faces or just cheered you up a little bit. If you liked this or would like to see more of this then leave a comment below. 

Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment