Sunday 11 October 2015

Professional Rio Nail Art Pens

I haven't really been focusing on my nails much recently, coming up with new designs or looking for new design aiding tools. This is due to my life becoming more and more hectic recently. 

Anyway back to nails.. I've brought this Professional Rio Nail Art Pens. It cost me £19.99 from Tesco Direct. It's a little bit pricey for my liking but I went for it anyway. 





Looking at the product online, I like the duel use of the product, I.e that it came with the brush or striper and a dotting tool within one single unit. 





I ordered the original version of the product which comes with 6 colours which are; red, blue, yellow, black, white and green. Each little bottle that comes in a 10 ml size bottle which is a fairly normal size for a nail polish. 




The packaging was brilliant and it was not damaged upon arrival, which I was slightly worried about to begin with. 

The nail polish themselves are not runny, which I have found before with other nail strippers in the past. Using the brush feature was very easy and I could use it with ease. The dotting tool side of things I found a lot more harder because I found that the nail polish would dry as I was trying to use it which was slightly disappointing. 

The product itself comes with a "how to" DVD which I didn't know when I ordered it. This was a lovely surprise for when I opened the product up. I have watched the DVD and does lead you through things perfectly! As well it teaches how to do Marble effect nails which was helpful because I've tried in the past and failed miserable. 




I would recommend this product to anyone that is either starting out within the nail industry or someone who likes to have a play around with nail designing, like myself! It's a great little set! I love it! 

I hoped you enjoyed this and if you like this then please leave a comment below. 

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment