Friday 2 October 2015

Reason to look forward to Fall/Autumn

It's been getting darker and colder in the evenings recently within the UK, and this can only mean one thing. Autumn/Fall has arrived! Which has made me want to dig out the knee high leather boots, scarfs and leather jackets! I personally think that this time of year is the best!


  • Fluffy socks. I personally love Primark fluffy socks! 
  • Scarfs and scarf shopping. I love a good scarf especially when it's nice thick and soft. 
  • The colour of the leaves and trees. I love the Reds, oranges and Browns that starts to come through! It just makes everything so cosy! 
  • A Roaring fire! I personally have an open fire place in my living room and when that's lit it's the best place to be in the house.
  • Blanket days in front of the TV. 
  • Roast dinners! I don't know what it is about roast dinners in the winter but I love the smell of gravy and stuffing balls around fall/winter time. 
  • Drinking tea and hot chocolates as much as you want without being judged. 
  • Spice and ginger comes out in everything! I don't mind the smell of spices and ginger! 
  • Cosy nights in with the otherhalf watching crappy Christmassy movies. 
  • We gain an hour sleep back due to the GMT. 
  • Candles, candles and you know what more candles. Candles just make everything cosier when they are lit.
  • Leather coats and boots. 
  • Those duvet days. They are the best days. 
  • It's a sign that Christmas is coming! Ahhhh!
  • Autumn/fall shopping.
These are just a few reasons why I can't wait for Autumn/Fall. what are you guys most excited about when it comes to Autumn? Comment below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment