Thursday 8 October 2015

Winter Skin Care

With the cold winds and scarfs and thick fluffy socks at the ready, it can only mean one thing. That winter is coming. (Game of Thrones reference there, haha) Well it will be in a few weeks so I'm preparing myself now for it.

I suffer with dry skin and its made worse within the winter time due to the coldness. It is also effected by the fact I work in a dry and sometimes humid warehouse and my hands suffer the most because I'm consistently picking things up and pushing heavy things. 

So for the dry patches I get on my arms and my legs I use Nivea Body Moisturiser Rich Nourishing for Dry Skin! This moisturiser has Almond Oil within it which helps soften the skin and helps to restore the moisture. This Nivea moisturiser has what they call Hydra IQ which is meant to  help promote a non-stop moisture supply within the skin! All I'm going to say is that this product works fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone that suffers with dry skin! This is quite a big bottle and it has last me ages, I can't actually remember when I brought this but I think I've had it since about August and it's still going strong.


I suffer with dry skin on my face from time to time, so I use a Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser! This moisturiser will be what I use during my skincare routine but sometimes I don't use it because I forgot or just can't be bothered to use it. However when I don't use it, I suffer with dry skin so this is a another life saver. It's designed for obviously moisturising as well as helps prevent spots and blemishes from appearing! But another great moisturers! 



My hands is what gets dry the most and this is because I use them a lot at work by picking things up and pushing heavy objects around for 8 hours a day! I use 3 different hand moisturisers dependent on what my hands are needing! 

1. Vaseline - Healthy Hands + Stronger Nails
This moisturiser is brilliant because it is multi purpose product due to it being designed both moisturising the skin as well as help strengthing the nails by up to 50%. This hand cream contains Keratin + Stratys-3 which combined helps moisturisers not just the top layers of skin but the core and deep down layers too.


2. Garnier Hand - Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream HYDRATING. 
This hand cream is designed for normal to dry skin. This moisturiser is an ultra-hydrating formula which is enriched with L-Bifidus and Aloe Vera which helps sooth the skin and restore the moisture and natural skin quality. Everyone knows that aloe vera is full of vitamins and minerals which are hydrating properties.


3. Garnier Hand - Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream RESTORING. 
This hand cream is designed for dry and chapped hands. This hand cream has L-Bifidus and Shea Butter to help intensively replenish hands with moisture making them feel supple and soft. 






All the hand products above I would recommend to anyone this is due to the pure fact that it all of them help me maintain and care for my skin and nails. 

All the products above are so good that I can't put into words how good they are. I LOVE them all! Hope you enjoyed and if you have got your own skin care products that you use that you want to share then please leave a comment below. 

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment