Sunday 1 November 2015

My October

It's been another hectic month with gatherings, travelling to London for work, cosy nights in and busy mornings.

The month started off with a traditional selfie with Tristan.




On the 3rd I went out with Tristan, my sister-in-law Nicola and her daughter, my niece, Andi for Tristan's Auntie Tanya's 40th birthday. We met at The Milk House which is located in Sissinghurst, Kent. I've never here before but it was a lovely place to go. The Milk House is a hotel, pub and restaurant all in one. It's very modernised and has a really good up keep. I personally didn't have any food because I had a late breakfast that morning, but the food that came out looked amazing. It's a little bit pricey than what I thought it would be but it's looks like its worth the money. 





This is how they done their table numbers which I thought was cute. Don't mind Tristan in the background. 
I've also spent a few days working in London on the 7th & 8th. I've been working in Enfield, helping them get their christmas range out. I love it when I'm able to go travelling to other stores and use my knowledge to help them out. It does give you a sense of success. The only thing I hated doing was the traveling to and from the store because we had to go over Dartford Crossing, which is always busy. We sat in lots of traffic on the second day and we watched the sunrise. 




On the 9th I went to Intu Lakeside which is a massive shopping centre in Essex with best chummy, Naomi. Going to Lakeside meant I had to go back over the Dartford Crossing again for the third time that week. For anyone who lives in the area or has been over it knows it's a pain in the bum during rush hour. We didn't spend too much considering. We went into a lot of shops but many brought within Primark, Boots and B&M. I have done a haul so if you are interested in seeing what I have brought then click here.

~
On the 12th, I celebrated National Chocolate week by devouring a massive bag of Galaxy counters and a tub of Heroes to myself of course. 🙈

Work has been fun this month, it's been very busy sorting out Christmas and range changes. 

Tristan and I spent some really lovely evenings together being all cosy with the candles lit and hot chocolates in hand. We had a bit of a random selfie moment whilst we were snuggling together. 



I did end up just jumping on Tristan and I can tell now I'm one of those weird girlfriends. You'll clearly tell as you look below.







I've spent a few days taking Lily out for a walks where I've managed to get some beautiful snaps on the wildlife and the outdoors whilst out. It was very autumnal. 









I had a selfie session with Lily whilst I whilst snap chatting Naomi! However Lily was having none of it! 😂






I'm sorry but that look is of just disapproval!

We had a really foggy morning which made me feel like winter is coming soon.




I went shopping to Westwood Cross Shopping Centre in Boardstairs with Tristan on the 23rd. They have got some lovely shops down there, it's quiet far away from where Tristan and I live but it was well worth the trip. We spent way too much money but buying christmas presents for family members is a must. We covered most people in both our families but we still more to buy for! I treated Tristan to Assassin's Creeds new game which was released on the 23rd whilst we were out. I'm the best girlfriend, spoiling him to all the new Xbox games that are coming out.

I've spent a lot of time wrapping all the presents that we have brought. 

I met up with my sister's Jenny, Dawn and Laura, on the 28th which was lovely considering I don't get to see them that often all together! I can't tell you why we met up but we did. I can tell you next month why we met up! eeeek, its exciting! 

On the 30th, Tristan came home from work and told me to shut my eyes because he had a surprise for me. So I shut my eyes and when I opened them he had placed in front of me a Canon 1200D DSLR camera! He said to me that it was an early birthday present! I cried in excitement because I had raved about this and I had put it on my birthday wish list blog which it hasn't been published yet. He gave it to me early so I could use it on our holiday in a few weeks time. 




I snapped this beautiful picture of Lily on my new camera! I love this picture and so does my mother-in-law, Michelle.




It's been busy for me this month! I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've been up to this month! Let me know below what you've been up to!
Until next time.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment