Monday 23 November 2015

Benefit POREfessional - License To Blot!


Benefit The POREfressional - License To Blot!


I've been using this whilst I've been on company business. I've been working within a warm warehouse where it is an high pace environment. My makeup on the first few days as sliding a little bit around the place even though I had set it with a powder and spray.

This product is meant to help mattify shine on the face for up to six hours or so. You can use the product before or after makeup but I found it too oily when I put it on before my makeup so I used it after. 

I personally saw the mattifying affect on my T Zone when I used it. However on my chin and other areas of my face it didn't work personally for me. I had used it to help touch up make up within the work environment but the makeup transferred to the stick which a bit grim. I would of preferred a bit of blotting paper.

I don't think this product is the best thing in the world for me personally because of the sort of skin that I have which is combination skin. I have very oil skin so I do find it hard for my makeup to set at times if I'm just using a spray or a powder. I do use both most of the time. I used it for a couple of days whilst away and my forehead broke out so badly with spots. I think it just clogged my pores up. 

I don't know whether I would recommend this to anyone because of my experience using the product. I think it's something that everyone has to try because of the different skin types that are out there. 

Let me know below whether you have tried this out and what your experiences of it are? Until next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment