Sunday 22 November 2015

Eco Tools Powder Brush

 Whilst doing some last minute shopping for the business trip I went on, I found this little beauty in Tesco's. I've got the Eco Tools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set and I love using them so I thought that this brush would fit perfectly into my makeup collection. This is the Eco Tools Powder Brush.








I do love the Eco Tool brushes because they are so eco friendly. Whilst they are being created they are cruelty free and the packaging is recycled materials which I do love. Not a lot of the companies out there uses recyclable goods within there product or packaging. 



The brush handle is made out of bamboo and the brush bristles are so soft it's unbelievable to the touch. I haven't washed the brush as of yet so I don't know how it will feel after that but the brush is so nice. The brush picks up the product very well. 

The brush retails for £9.99 which I think is a good price for a brush. I do normally use Real Technique brushes for applying powder but I do prefer this brush to the Real Techniques. 

I do love the Eco Tools company and I wish to try even more of their brushes! 

Let me know below what brushes you love to use, whether they are high end or drug store branded brushes. Until next time..




No comments:

Post a Comment