Monday 30 November 2015

My November

My November has been a very different month compared to my usual months. 


The first week of this month I spent changing my blog and updating it. I've added in buttons and tabs into the blog to make it look more professional. I hope it's starting to look better and not just thrown together. I hope you've noticed the changes!

I was sent on company business for 2 weeks with Tristan, my best chummy Naomi and her husband Steve. We went to Milton Keynes for our company business trip where we were helping out in Fennylock which is the home and the main hub of Tesco's Direct. It's a massive warehouse where we were doing everything and anything to help with there day to day running.
A bit of a selfie action whilst in the car!  

We were put up in the Novotel Hotel which was a lovely hotel full of those men and women in their business suits and there was us guys in our Tesco uniform and hi-vis's. The hotel food was amazing! I have wrote a review about it, if you haven't seen it yet then click here.

The last week of November we spent in Devon staying at a place called Finlake. I absolutely love Finlake and have been going there for years and we went to Finlake last year for Tristan's 22nd birthday. It's becoming a tradition that we go there for our birthdays. Which meant another trip was needed down there. 

We had such a cute lodge nestled in the woodland forests, our lodge sleep 2 people and have a hottub and sauna. It is a honeymoon style lodge however it was just prefect for mine and Tristan's needs. 











Do you guys remember me telling you in my "My October" blog post that I went out with my sisters for a reason but couldn't say why! Well, its because my big sister Dawn got married to her fiancé Ian. They got married in Antigua on the 24th. We took her out for a night into Rochester Highstreet for a cocktails and a meal between us 4 girls! I love all my sisters so much! Good luck to you Dawn in your marriage! She looks beautiful in the photos that she has sent us.



I hope that you've enjoyed this month as much as I have. It's been a very different sort of month for me to stay the least because of everything that has been going on. However it was still a brilliant month. Let me know down below, what you have been up too.
Until next time.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment