Wednesday 18 November 2015

What Did I Get For His Birthday!


HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TRISTAN! 

I absolutely love birthday's and everything that comes along with them! I've spoilt Tristan once again! So I thought how am I meant to trump the birthday presents I brought him a week away holiday all paid for by me in Devon. So I've been listening and keeping notes everywhere of what he wants. I don't know whether I've beaten it but I've brought everything that his spoken off. 

To start off with I've brought him a Armani Watch that he has been eyeing up for absolutely ages! I hope he love it because I can't wait for him to open it up. 






So I brought him the new Assassin's Creed, Rise Of The Tomb Raider & Star Wars Xbox One Games. All of these are games that he has been raving on about for the last few months! So I pre ordered them and brought the other one whilst we were out shopping. 

I absolutely love the card I've got him. It's a dog dressed up as Princess Leia from Star Wars. It is meant for a girl however, it just cracked me up so I thought I would get it. 

Since we are away on company business whilst it is Tristan's Birthday, I've arranged with the hotel for them to produce a cake for Tristan! He doesn't know a thing about it until we go down to lunch at 12. hehe.

That's everything I've got him because we are going away for our birthdays so we spent a bit more on the accommodation than we would normally. I hope you've enjoyed being a little bit nosy into what I've brought Tristan for his birthday! I can't wait for his christmas presents to be opened. I've spoilt him rotten! 

Let me know what you've got for your partner or your man in your life for birthday or christmas down below. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment