Sunday 8 November 2015

Eyeko London Fat Liquid Eyeliner

I brought this Eyeko London Fat Liquid Eyeliner. I usually use a pencil eyeliner, so when I saw this for some reason I was very excited. Having a evening out planned I thought it would be the best idea to test it out. 



The packaging is very standard, however the pen itself is really fat so it is easy to hold and use when applying it to your eyes. It is very easy to create a thin or a thick line when using this product too. I've done a comparison in size compared to a normal ball point pen so you can get more of an idea on how big it actually is. 




 I do love the longevity of the product. It doesn't smudge very easily which is what I need in my life considering I can't stop rubbing my eyes. It's such a bad habit. It took a good couple attempts at trying to remove it. Baby wipes didn't do it, I had to use makeup wipes and face my face as well. 

The nip of the eyeliner is so nice. It's a nice felt tip and it is soft and not hard which I have experienced in the past with other branded eyeliners. 



I would totally recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is needing something new. You can purchase this from Eyeko website, it costs £12.99 which I think is a decent price for the product. Compared to other domestic brands it is more expensive however, the quality of the product I think out weighs the cost of the product. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment