Sunday 15 November 2015

Stocking Fillers #1


There are so many stocking fillers out there on the market that I thought I would do a short series in things you can buy. This series will be of stocking fillers you can buy for her, sisters, mums, nan's or any woman in your life that you love. To start of this series I will be visiting Boots. All products listed below you will be able to find on Boots.com as well. 
This little beauty gem contains a Lip and Cheek tint with a golden tone to them and a gorgeous nail polish. £8
Something for those delicate hands. This contains 3 Different Scented Handfood. £8
Add caption
Everyone loves No. 7 Makeup. This little beauty is something that has caught my eye and I might ask Tristan for. This comes with a beautiful shade of blush, 2 eye shadows, eye pencil, lip gloss and a No. 7 Directional Powder Brush. £20
These sock slippers are a total novelty however I could see myself wearing these all year around to keep my little feet warm! If you know someone who has a thing for foxes then the will be right up their street. £7.
This is something that is for the candle lovers out there. I could imagine this smelling so nice burning next a nice hot bath the recipient is unwinding within it. I do love a blackcurrant scent to me it is a very autumn/winter scent in my eyes so would be perfect for anyone out there. It is very classy packaging and reminds me of the Jo Maloney candles, however this is a lot cheap only costing £12.


Boots have got a really good deal going on right now which is a 3 for 2 deal. I do love their 3 for 2 deals they are amazing! There's lots more goodies to find in store and on their website.  Until next time.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment