Saturday 21 November 2015

Coconut Lane Discount Code!

Good morning you lovelies! The other day I was contacted by the lovely Charlotte Stagg from Coconut Lane. For those who have never heard of Coconut Lane but it is a online store which sells boutique home and fashion accessories. 

The products that they sell look so good and I'm placing an order myself considering payday has just arrived! Looking at their product, they would in my opinion make an outfit or make a room just pop.

Whilst I was browsing their website I've seen some beautiful things that I will be ordering or putting it on my wish lists. I've got 4 things that I really really do like. 


This is the moon and star necklace. I think it would look nice with a cami top or something similar to that. It costs £12.50. 
This ring is just beautiful I would wear this all the time. I like the fact that it has a heart as well as a wing. It is a bit different to other custom jewellery that is out there on the market. This retails at £12.50.
I do love a good wish bone and whenever I get one I always make a wish. If you are a good wishbone lover like me (because that doesn't sound rude) then purchase this. It's different and very quirky in comparison to things I've seen recently. This costs £12. 
I do love a good mobile phone case and at the moment mine is a penguin. I do love the marble affect and I would love to have this on my phone. So Tristan if you're reading this then please can you buy me it! ☺️ It only costs £12. I'm assuming that it is a hard case phone case and not a silicone one. 


If you are looking for something else to entice you into purchasing something from Coconut Lane then how about a 20% discount code? They have given me a 20% discount code for my followers to use. The discount code is 'kim20', so just before you checkout pop it in and voila you have 20% off.  

Let me know below whether you have found something that you like or love and whether you have ordered something. I would like to know what things you guys are looking into? 

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment