Saturday 14 November 2015

Christmas Candle #1

Whilst I was out shopping with Tristan down in Westwood Cross Shopping Centre. No surprise where we ended up! Yes, Primark! We ended up in Primark whilst there we found this little gem. If any of you guys know I love my candles so I just had to pick this up.

This is very festive smell to it but it is apart of the their christmas range. The scent is Winter Berry and it smells amazing! Very much berry and mmmm, it smells so good. I brought this in October, so this caused me to go on a christmas present shopping spree! 


I do love this style of candle it's a jar candle with a screw lid on it. I love the little accessory that they have placed into the candle which is pine cones, leaves and berries. It looks so nice sitting on the side and it is already making Tristan's room look a little bit festive. I can't wait to have this lit on the run up to Christmas! I'm so excited for Christmas!




I think Primark candles aren't bad for the price and I find that they produce a nice scent considering how cheap they are but I'm always going to be a sucker for Yankee Candles. This cost £3.50 or £4 I took the label off after taking the photos and didn't remember how much it has cost, stupid I know! 

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post. Let me know below what are you favourite Christmas style candles! 
Until next time









No comments:

Post a Comment