Tuesday 3 November 2015

My October Favourites

I've got 2 lots of favourite blogs this month. One of them will be beauty wise and the other which is this one will be anything and everything! 


I've had so much love for Adele's new song, Hello. This song is something I've heard lot of bloggers and other people rave about. I just can't get enough of it. I have wrote a blog about this, so if you haven't seen it already click here

After that it is this little beautiful candle holder set that Tristan picked out when we went shopping in Westwood Cross Shopping Centre. We picked this up in B&M for a bargain, I think it was £2.99. It's this beautiful dark brown, almost black colour with a beige colour detail on it. The stones around the candle stands in the tray just set it off. I absolutely love this, as Tristan said it would go so well when we finally get a place of our own. Were still saving for that. 



The next thing that I have been loving is the christmas wrapping paper that I have brought. I went for a black and gold theme however this has slowly changed to black, gold and red. I've added hints of pink into this for my niece Georgie. She loves the colour pink so I thought I would spoil her. I know it doesn't match the colour theme but it's for her. 








I have also been loving this rose print A4 notepad I picked up in Tesco's. It's was reduced to clear in there stationary section. It cost me £2 I think and I'm a sucker for notepads. I just love them so much. It's a nice size as well the paper inside is a nice quality. Good for all my blog post ideas. 






Finally but not least is the TV show Bob's Burgers. It is board casted on Comedy Central and it just gets me in fits of laughter. If you like Family Guy, Brickleberry, American Dad style programs then you will love Bob's Burgers. I'm so glad Tristan showed me this. You need to check it out. 

I hope you like this blog post. Let me know what your favourites are for this month below!
Until next time.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment