Thursday 5 November 2015

October Beauty Favourites

This is one of 2 favourite blogs for this month. There is one which is all my beauty favourites which is this one and the other one is full of everything else non beauty related. 

To start of with will be my Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. This stuff, praise the Lord for making this! This stuff works compared to other primers that I have tried in the past. I will use this over the top of my Simple facial moisturiser. It doesn't feel like it just sits on the skin, it soaks into the skin like a moisturiser which is what I need. There are primers out there that are silicon based which doesn't do my skin any good because it breaks on it. It is slightly expensive but it is well worth the money in my eyes. For a 50ml bottle it costs £29 from John Lewis.




Next up Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder in 10 Classic Ivory. This product is so nice and helps mattify the foundation when I'm not going for a dewy look. It's just such a nice powder! You have just got to be careful with it, if you use too much then you can look cakey. 






Next one up is Vaseline Healthy Hands + Stronger nails. This product is so nice on the hands and I just can't get enough of it. I suffer badly with cold hands and my nails are always weak so having something else to help strengthen them is always good! This is so nice and smells lovely which is what I look for most. It does work for me personally.


The final product is this Simple Rich Replenishing Moisturiser. I've spoke about this on the blog before. I just can't get enough of this product. It's such a rich moisturiser, that I can tell when I haven't been using it my skin feels dry and horrid. It's a must have for my beauty regime. If you want to see the blog that this product featured in then check it out here


These are my favourite beauty products this month. What are yours? Let me know below! 

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment