Wednesday 11 November 2015

Home Fragrance #1

I love a good scent especially around the house. Reed diffusers are a classy way to add a scent into a room without having a machine like the Airsick Freshmatic in the room. Anyway to the reed diffuser..

Tristan picked up this reed diffuser, which smells amazing. The reed diffuser is a Price's Sweet Vanilla and o my god, it smells so nice! You can get some vanilla scented product and it doesn't smell very vanillary if that makes sense. However this one, ahhhh, it smells so nice! I wish you could smell it. 



This reed diffuser is bit more expensive than most reed diffusers on the market. This reed diffuser retails at £13.50 which compared to others is a bit more expensive however I'm feeling that the scent that it produces is just amazing and worth it. 

I absolutely love this product, I would recommend this to anyone! It's a nice treat for the house. I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know below what your favourite home fragrance is!

Until next time! 








No comments:

Post a Comment