Friday 27 November 2015

Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a little while, Ive been on company business and haven't had the time to sit down and just write my posts up. 

Whilst I've been away I have been using this exfoliator that I found in Boots. I found this in the skin care aisle. I wasn't looking for anything new when I was in there but the bright vibrant packaging caught my eye and I thought I would try it. 





The product inside is very nice texture and the scent isn't too over powering as well which is a plus. I think that the micro beads that are within the product are small and gentle compared to other skin exfoliators. 

It's wasn't too expensive costing £4.99. This to me is something that is purse friendly in my eyes. I do usually use the Simple Skin Care because it's so gentle on my skin, however this is so gentle on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new black head exfoliator.

Let me know below what you guys like to use on your skin below. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment