Tuesday 17 November 2015

Boohoo Dress #1

For anyone that knows me I'm not the type of girl who likes to throw on a dress but recently that has changed. My collection of going out dresses has expand which in my mind is always a good thing! As The Queen B said herself, "every girl should have that freak'um dress!" Here's just one of the dresses that has gone into my ever growing collection.

Cheryl Skater Dress


This is the Cheryl Skater Dress in the colour Berry retailing £20. I personally love this dress and I brought it for a meal out with my otherhalf. The mesh panel at the top is what I love most about it because its different compared to the other dresses that are on the Boohoo Website where its all the same material all over. The length of the dress is just prefect for me, it sits just under 2 inches above my knee.

The material that it is made out is a fairly thick so it kept me warm whilst walking around in it whilst out in a cold wintery night, however it does let you breathe in it and it didn't make me over heat whilst in the restaurant.

I would pair this dress up with a simple black clutch, a pair of black high heels with a strap, a Thomas Sabo bracelet and black or a dark in colour nail polish. For my face, I would go for a natural look so I had natural tones on my eye lids, minimal mascara and eyeliner with a natural coloured lipstick. Hair wise I decided to go for a straight hair with a center parting which I styled using VO5 and Patene.

I hope you enjoyed, please leave your comment below if you liked this and want to see more of this or leave a comment or link about your favourite dresses from Boohoo. 

Until next time..




No comments:

Post a Comment