Friday 20 November 2015

Novotel Hotel - Company Business!

I've been on company business for the last 2 weeks in Milton Keynes where I've been staying at the Novotel Hotel. 

I've been put in a hotel room which has a double bed with a convertible sofa, I am sharing the room with Tristan because both of us have been sent on this trip. 


The bed was so comfortable, it was one of the Novotel's Live N Dream beds. The pillows were very interesting and I've never known a hotel that I've stayed in to have these sort of pillows. However they had the standard pillows like we all have and then there were these special sort of pillows that you can bend and use as a back support if you were resting on the bed. 

The room service was amazing. The food they delivered was even better. I really did love their food. I ended up ordering sweet potato fries and their warm brownie and salted caramel ice cream most nights. ahhhh... It was amazing! I wish I had salted caramel ice cream all the time. 






The breakfast was a buffet where you could just pick what you wanted. They had both full english and continental breakfast. I had a full breakfast everyday of the week then had fruit to finish off with. 

The hotel room was very nice, the bed was made perfectly. There we toiletries within the bathroom which were a nice little touch. The room had everything that 2 people would need. The Novotel Toiletries were all fair trade and made out of sugar cane or avocado oil. 










We spent time in the hotels facilities, the hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and gym. We spent the mornings in the pool and the sauna. The pool is a little small of my liking because they held swimming lessons in there as well which would take up the whole pool so there weren't much room for us to do lengths. The sauna was lovely but it weren't hot enough in our opinion. 

It was a lovely stay at the Novotel, I would recommend this brand of hotels to anyone. It is slightly expensive but is worth the money.

until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment