Thursday 12 May 2016

Big Boob Problems!

Big boobs cause problems! My girls have caused me loads of problems recently and I swear that I can't be the only woman in the world suffering with the same problems. 

- Pretty bras that are lacy and sexy are almost impossible to wear comfortably. That little string strap offers no form of support to the girls. 

- Your grandma colour beige, black and white bras that have the 2 inches of support strap across the shoulder are your best friends. Even if they are unflattering to look at!

- You can never wear across body bags, the strap just settles themselves straight into your cleavage.

- Exercising is something that sounds like horror to my ears. 1 sports bra will never offer enough support. 2 or more is needed to avoid 2 black eyes plus giving anyone else black eyes that stands within 3ft distance of you. 

- This one is a gross one but it's totally true and it happens. Boob sweat! Saying that makes me want to throw up however it happens and it's not attractive. But my tip is to easy baby powder and it will keep you sweat free for longer.

- When buying clothes you will always have to go a couple of sizes bigger just so the girls have got breathing room. The girls have to be able to breathe. 

- Wearing vest tops in public is just an invitation to have everyone look at your cleavage you maybe rocking. 

- One word. Backache! Them puppies cause the back to hurt.

- Talking about pain. You can't lay on them, they hurt way too much.

- Your boobs look massive if you wear anything that is skin tight. I've found a couple of dresses that fit me perfectly every where but my boobs look humongous.

So these are the problems I suffer with. What do you suffer with? Big boobs are nice to look at but they cause so much pain and discomfort. 

I hope you guys are liking this sort of posts. I shall see you again soon with another post. 

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment