Thursday 19 May 2016

Things Anxiety Sufferer's Can Relate Too! #1

I suffer with a really mild form of anxiety over different things in my life. I know there some people out there that suffer with anxiety and it stops them from doing a lot more than I could ever imagine. I know lots of fellow bloggers have recently start opening up about anxiety and how it affects them. 

I personally find that I do not suffer badly with anxiety. The only time I will suffer with it, is when I'm really unsure of a situation. Whether it's a family situation or whether its a work situation. I can get anxiety over spending time around family members, it does not matter whether it's Tristan's family or my family. I can get anxiety. 

My anxiety will not send me into panic attacks because I calm myself down before I get that deep into the situation. Everyone's anxiety is different and this is something that people have to remember when talking to other people about it. 


So I thought I would put a list together of things that only anxiety sufferers will understand. 

1. Anxiety can happen due to the smallest of things happening. It could be that you've brought the wrong size dress or top for a special event and you have not got much time to sort everything out. 

2. When people tell you to "relax". That's honestly the worst thing for someone to do especially when you're having a mega breakdown in your mind over something that appears so serious to you but to others it's something that is meaningless. 

3. You find yourself wanting to breakdown completely on certain days which will result in you literally curling into a ball and wanting to ball your eyes out and binge eat on Cadbury Button's. I experience this when everything gets too much. The anxiety level has built too much and it's resulted in you becoming at one with your duvet for the day or even the week. 

4. Cancelling plans is something you tend on trying to avoid because of the fact you think that the person you have the plans with will end up hating you. Even if it is your best friend. You still think of the worst things that could happen. 

5. The stomach pain and headaches that are cause by anxiety is literally the worse thing in the world. I can have a headache for a week because I'm anxious over something subconsciously. 

Well some of the things that I hope fellow anxiety suffers can relate to. Or even people who don't suffer with at all can take on board and understand when dealing with someone who suffers with anxiety. 

I hope to see you guys soon. Thanks for visiting!
Mwah!
Much love! Kim xx


No comments:

Post a Comment