Tuesday 10 May 2016

Friends Quotes That Are Memorable & Relatable

So I've just spent a lot of time watching recently Friends recently after getting in from work and I thought I would share some of my favourite scenes. 


Joey trying to be the man around the apartment and drilling threw the wall.


Monica pointing out the flaws of everyone else in the group.


PIVOT! Ross, Rachel and Chandler trying to get the sofa up the stairs. PIVOT!


We all have that Pheobe moment where we don't even have a pla, let alone a plan! This is so relateable!


Chandler being unable to give advice so just offers out a sarcastic comment. This is me at times, I'm not the best at offering advice so sarcasm comes fluently out of my mouth! 



These are a few moments within friends that are relate-able or memorable. What are yours? Let me know!

Much Love
K

No comments:

Post a Comment