Wednesday 3 February 2016

Creighton Beauty

I've recently found the brand, Creighton Beauty whilst I was on shopping in Tesco's. I was quite excited to find this brand because of how purse friendly they are compared to other hair care company's out there. 

I've only picked up the 2 product lines that were stock by the shop I went into, however after doing a bit of research about the company I found that they stock more hair care lines upon their website. What I found more exciting was the fact that I also found that they sell skin care products too. I had to stop myself buying them all because I would of spent a fortune of them. 


So I'm going to jump into this, I pick up the Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner and I've used this on my hair and this stuff works so well and I can't believe how well it works. My hair felt very nourished after using it and felt a little bit more nourished compared to using some hair care products. 

I also brought the Keratin Pro shampoo and conditioner however I did a whoopies and I left one of the bottles at the self checkout bit in Tesco's. *face palm* I felt like an idiot when I got home and noticed however I didn't bother going back to get it! haha! I'm so lazy!


I would personally put this shampoo and conditioner brand on par with Tresemme and Toni & Guy's hair care lines. I've saved the best thing about this company till last. It is literally a £1. YES £1 A BOTTLE. It's amazing value for the quality of product that is inside the bottle. I love it a lot. I really do think that it is the worth the money! It's so purse friendly and I think that everyone would be able pick up a bottle and try out their products. 


I would love to try out their skin are products however that will have to wait for next payday.

Until next time 

Kim xx






No comments:

Post a Comment