Monday 9 May 2016

Things That All Parents Say..

Welcome back! Sorry I've no posted since the 1st May, I've been busy and blogging and YouTube took a back seat but I'm back baby! 

I was thinking back the other day about things that my mum & dad use to say to me as I was growing up! I thought I would collate their sayings together and make a post. I don't know whether anyone else went through the same things with their parents, if so let me know below. 


This one is my favourite! Whenever I ever asked my dad for something his response would be "to go ask your mother". So I would go and find mum and ask the same question and her response to me would be "to go ask your father". Do parents just do this to piss you off and annoy you so just end up going back and forth like a ping pong ball. 


Whenever you asked them to pay for something their response is always! "Money doesn't grow on trees?" Well yes, dahh! Money is made from paper and paper is from trees! Are you stupid?!


"If your friends jumped of a bridge, would you?" Well no but still I want to go out. I hated when my parents said this because I knew I weren't going to be allowed to do what I wanted to do. 


You know you would come home from school and complain that you've got shit loads of homework to do. My parents would always say, "Well the real world is a lot harder!" Bitch please getting my English, maths, science, history and every other subjects homework done in 1 night is stressful enough! 

When asking a question or having an argument your parents would always come out with "Because I said so". Bitch please, I know you've run out of excuses to say no to me so you bust out that excuse. 

Well these are just a few of the sayings my parents would say to me! What would your parents say to you! Let me know! Until next time! 

Kim
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment