Friday 9 June 2017

I'm Back...

I sort of disappeared off the face of the blogging world around 14 months ago, just because I did. Not much reason for it I was just getting distracted with work and life in general. Anyway I don't want to ramble on. But I'm coming back sort off... haha. I'm planning on writing a blog post around once or twice a week, which ever suits in with life.




Life has got bit more interesting since I last posted on here. I've got a couple of new editions to the family. Starting with a new niece, Brooke who was born December last year, and theres another niece or nephew on the way and due in September 2017. This brings my total of niece's and nephew's to 9. 


I'm still in my loving relationship with my man, Tristan. We will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary in July! EXCITINGGGG!

That it really I just thought I would say a little bit of what's going on in my life. There will be a post coming in the next few days. 


Hope to see you around

Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment