Saturday 26 September 2015

Lego Land : Jurassic World Review

After putting up with weeks/months of Tristan talking about Jurassic World after seeing it in the cinema as well as him watching multiple programs to do with dinosaurs. Not at least downloading the game into his phone, I decided to purchase the Lego Movie Jurassic World edition for him for his Xbox One.
I've actually sat and played this with Tristan and it's really good. Considering that the game is designed for 7 year olds and upwards it had Tristan (22) and me (20) gripped to it for a few days! We've completed the campaign and now collect all the different people.
The game is based on all 4 Jurassic movies which I thought was a bloody good idea. The way they have linked each section to the next is good. Plus watching the movies over the years it's nice to see them put into gaming form.

I enjoyed the fact that through out the game up done activities that occurred in every movie. For instance in the Jurassic world movie there's the scene of where the kids are in the pods in the field and you can reenact this in the game. As well you can unlock a large amount of the character from all the movies. The dialog of the movies were included within the game, which was an added touch because Tristan is a fan and he thought it was amazing and we were both surprised that it was included within the movies.
I'm not one for usually sitting there attached to the TV screen via a games console but this one kept my attention and I didn't get bored. It's a typical Lego movie style game where only curtain characters can do certain task through out the game.
I would recommend this game to anyone who has kids or just wants to lose themselves in the world of lego and Jurassic World!
See you soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment