Sunday 20 September 2015

Scented Sunday's #1

Hey guys! Scented Sundays is something that I would love to make a regular occurrence upon my new blog. Hmmm what is scented Sunday's all about I my hear you ask. It's where I will let you guys know what scents are filling my home. These will range from candles, air fresheners. reed diffusers and anything else.

Yankee Candles is amazingly beautiful candle producing company that I have ever found. Yankee Candle have such a large range of candles in different sizes such as; large, medium, small jars, tealights, votives, pillar candles and wax melts. 
This candle has such a strong fragrances which is what I love because you can light the candle and it will fill the room within its smell within around 10 minutes. The candle is burn for around 30-40 hours. 
Yankee Candle Black Coconut - Small Pillar 

I must admit that Yankee Candle aren't the must purse friend candles out there however you are paying for the quality of the fragrances and the candles. For the small pillar in the picture above it costs £9.95 for that candle.  

I do love the smell of coconut and I found that this one isn't too over powering, its amazing! It's quiet a mild smell in my opinion which is just prefect to have burning away during the day or evening. 


I hope you enjoyed this. Please leave a comment below about your favourite Yankee Candle or the name of any candles you guys think I should try myself!

Until next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment