Friday 18 September 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara





Lashes, lashes, lashes, there something that we all have and I personally want mine to be long thicker and fuller. Whilst browsing the shelving of my local boots store, I found this little beauty. The metallic pink packaging is what caught my eye as well as the massive display that they had at the end of the aisle. 

I've heard a lot about this product from other bloggers and vloggers on the internet when they are doing there make up tutorials or reviews. So I thought I just have to get it for myself. I can state enough how good this product is. The product makes my eye lashes look fantastic and I don't have to use as much of this product to get an effect that other mascaras weren't giving me. The product is selling within Boots for £7.99, which is a very purse friendly in my eye for such a high quality product. 





The brush is brilliant, it gets all the tiny eye lashes that other mascaras struggle to get. This mascara must of be good if it was the Official Mascara of London Fashion Week. 



I love this product! I personally can't get enough of it and its amazing results. If you haven't got it, you need to get it. 

Until next time..









2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog lovely. I look forward to seeing more of your posts xx

    blondevision.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Next one will be up Sunday! Xx

      Delete