Tuesday 29 September 2015

September Empties

These are the beauty empties from the last month, I've been storing them away for this blog.
I have a range of products. So let's get right into this. 


Treaclemoon Marshmallow Hearts

This product is a big hit in my eyes. It smells divine and like you've just opened a bag of marshmallows. This product is both a bath and shower gel and is a good quality product. It's sold at Tesco for about £3 but is often on a deal where it's sold for £2. 


Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash

This product I have raved about on my September Beauty Buys which you can see here! Since because I've spoke about this I'm not going to go into too much depth but this product is amazing and has helped with my skin so much.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner 

I must say how good does it feel when your shampoo and conditioner finish at the same time. oh yeah this happened to me this month! oh yeah! 



This shampoo & conditioner is very hydrating on the hair. My hair can at times be very dry and feel damaged but it's as if it revives the hair. This product is a great shampoo & conditioner within the Herbal Essences range, it smells lovely a bit coconutty but nothing too over powering. I would recommend this too everyone, if they are needing a shampoo & conditioner that is hydrating. 

Garnier Ultimate Blends Silky Smoother Polishing Scrub.

Oh my god, this product is amazing on the hair. When your squeeze this product out the bottle it's a bit like a a face scrub because this product has beads within it. Once you've squeezed all the excess water out of your hair, place the product onto your hair and have a fairly nice amount on there. Massage the product into the hair and it transforms your hair from being dull and damaged to healthy, soft and just beautiful. I personally use this on my product once a week to help my hair. I would recommend this to anyone who is needing something to revive there hair and help with the condition of it. I have really long hair and its always needing up keep on it. I wish I could be one of these girls that has shorter hair and use hair extensions, however shorter hair in my opinion doesn't suit me. Brilliant product. 



Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer - 01 Ivory 

This concealer is a nice and it goes on well and has fairly good coverage. It's a good shade for me when I have a tan but unfortunately my tan lasts about 2 minutes. This is something that I would recommend to anyone who has slightly darker skin than myself. It's long lasting but doesn't last as long as the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I will repurchase this next year when I'm slightly tanned. This is something that I'm planning on taking when going on holiday next year. 




These are my empties for September. What are your empties for this month? 

until next time..






No comments:

Post a Comment