Monday 21 September 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I'm always looking for new products for my skin for that I can use whilst taking my makeup off. My skin is really sensitive on my face at times, so using some products can cause my skin to become irritated and make me feel uncomfortable. When ever my skin is playing up I always think that everyone is looking at me even though they aren't. 




The product retails for £4.99 at Boots for a 400ml bottle! 

Anyway, I used this product and it does remove makeup very well. Even though I had to use loads of the product for it to get most of my makeup off. I love the fact that there isn't any perfume in the product so there's no irritants there. It's just like using water! So I call it the Holy Water! 

The only thing I didn't like about this product is that when I used it on my eyes to remove eye makeup, it smudged it, more than anything. I had to keep getting a clean cotton pad with the Micellar water on it and keep wiping my eyes loads. 

I personally use this product to begin with, then I use a Clean&Clear Deep Cleanising Lotion to make sure that all the makeup is off! I will often wash my face afterwards with a Clean&Clear face wash and exfoliating daily wash to make your my pores are definitely unblocked. 

If your looking for a make up removing product that is good for sensitive skin then this is the product for you! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Please leave a comment below about your experience with this product and what you love or dislike it about it. 

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment