Wednesday 30 September 2015

Well That's September


September has been a jam packed month. I launched my blog, which launched on the 18th of September. I spent a couple of days creating blogs and coming up with ideas for the future blogs. 

As I say, I'm just a girl with a camera and a laptop, writing about things that interest myself and hopefully you guys as my readers. I would love to know anyones feedback about my blog, how I can improve it.

~

Tristan and I went and saw Hitman: Agent 47 at the beginning of the month as a date night and all I'm going to say is that its a fantastic. I haven't seen the old hitman movie and I was told by friends that, that one wasn't very good. So I was very optimistic about this movie but this one is brilliant. I think they have left it on an ending where they can take the movie in so many different angles. If they are making a sequel to this movie I will definitely will be see it. 

~

This month has also included a week off from work. Where my other half and I have packed as much as we could into it. It started off with a relaxing day where Tristan took me out for breakfast and lunch and a relaxing evening walk. 

We tried a new restaurant that we haven't used before, in Wateringbury, Kent, it's apart of the Chef and Brewer chain. When we got there it was very quiet, there was only a few people in the restaurant. For lunch and I had a pulled pork sandwich served with chips and no word of a lie, I think my sandwich was like 2 to 3 inches thick. The sandwiches we had were made with freshly cooked bread which they had cut thickly. Tristan orders a chicken and bacon sandwich which looked just a nice as mine. I will definitely be going back there and I would recommend it to anyone who lives locally to it or is visiting the area. 

~

We also went out clubbing into Rochester for my brothers birthday on the Saturday. We also when to Colchester Zoo which is over 160 mile round trip away. Where I got to feed the animals whilst there and managed to get this brilliant goat selfie. 

Left: Clubbing for my brothers birthday | Middle: GOAT SELFIE! | Right: Chinese Garden at Colchester Zoo.
We also celebrated my mum's 60th birthday with her after she came back from Germany. She's a amazing woman with so much wisdom. As I say your mum is also the woman you look up to in life no matter what.

We also went and saw American Ultra in the cinema. I absolutely loved this film, it has a brilliant story line which held my attention for the length of the movie. I can't get over the fact that Mike which is the character that Jesse Eisenberg, killed someone with a spoon. Eisenberg plays the character so well. I would recommend anyone to go and see it or get it on DVD when it comes out. 

We spent the last couple of days of our holiday relaxing playing xbox and watching movies because of the fact that I came down with a snotty cold which made me just want to stay in bed. 

~

The 25th was payday for us, so Tristan took me out for dinner. We always do something the night of payday, whether it's cinema or dinner. We went back to the Chef and Brewer in Wateringbury which we first tried whilst we were on holiday but went for dinner. The food of a evening is amazing! I must say it was so fulfilling and tasted fantastic. Both Tristan and I ordered the Rib and Pulled Pork for main and I haven't been more shocked about the size of meal before until now. The rib was massive, I do have a photo but it isn't the best quality considering it was bad lighting and I was trying to take the photo on the sly. This meal was fantastic I would order this again and recommend it to anyone. The meal was served with sweet potato fries, sweetcorn and salad.  


It looks dry in the photo, but it had been slow cooked for 8 hours and was so juicy and tender. 
Left Photo: A little selfie from our date night! Mwahhhh! Right: Bunch of my favourite flowers brought by my favourite man! I love my lillies!

Tristan and I went out with 15 friends from work for dinner at the Buddha Belly which is located in Maidstone. Buddha Belly is a restaurant which is a buffet style restaurant that supplies food that is from Europe all the way to the far east. It's a pick and mix buffet which I loved, they have something for everyone. I'm not one for hot spices so I stayed cleared of the Indian food. It was amazing, I would recommend it to anyone. It was £15.95 per person for all you can eat, which is a good price.

~

I decided to play around with my hair one day and I remembered watching Zoella's tutorial on how to do Half Up-do Top Knot. So I decided to have ago and rock this look whilst out shopping and doing old jobs. I think it's a good hair do for casual day out as well as for going out in the evening.  


Well that's everything for this month, it has been brilliant I've throughly enjoyed this month and can't wait for October to begin. Let me know what you've been doing this month down below! Until next time.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment