Sunday 11 June 2017

Blogger Of The Week..

I thought I would share some of the love within the blogging community. So I've decided that I will do this "Blogger Of The Week" where either once a week or once every 2 weeks I will dedicate a blog post to a blogger that I truly like and love reading their content. 



So kicking off this new series is, Amie Hayward. She is the mastermind and the delight that writes The Curvaceous Vegan. Her blog is full of exciting things from makeup reviews, fashion, food and lifestyle posts. Her content is so varied and this is what I love about it. 

I have to make sure when I'm reading her food recipe posts that I've eaten something before hand because I'm always hungry after seeing what she has whipped up in the kitchen. 

Her photography is on point. She has got that eye for detail and you can see this in her blog design & layout as well. I can tell she has taken her time in creating her blog which is just prefect. 

Something that I love about Amie is that every time I log onto Twitter she's always posting something and she is always engaging and sharing the love with others. She's a good egg in the blogging community and I hope others see this too. 

Now her Instagram is just fantastic, her photos are amazing but her stories are just as fantastic. There's always a notification on there telling me that she's posted something new, she keeps you entertained through all of her platforms. Which is something I find amazing, she's making sure that all her followers are getting something. 

I will leave some of her links down below so you guys can check her out for yourselves. 

Amie's Twitter: @amiehayward
Blog: The Curvaceous Vegan
Instagram: @amiehayward

I hope you loved this post and I hope to see you around for more positivity spreading. Let me know who's your favourite bloggers are. See you soon.

Kim x 






No comments:

Post a Comment