Monday 26 June 2017

Ways To Keep Ahead On Your Blog

Being an organised blogger can be difficult, staying a head so that you aren't writing a post the night before it's meant to go live can be difficult.

Now I have a few tips on how I stay a head of the game. 

- Planning is the key. Make a plan of your future blog posts. Get yourself a little diary or knock it up in a word document and create a list of post ideas and date them. Whilst you are doing that then you want to make a list of what you need to do to create the post, whether it's a certain photo you need or getting research from the internet. 

- I take or create my photos in bulk. Those summer days are here now so the prefect light is here so take advantage of it. Get all those's photos ready to go. Especially can be helpful if you've created the plan like I've stated above.

- If you are struggling for time, you could always download apps to your phone and write blogs up on your phone during your commute, break or just when you are out waiting to meet up with your friends.

- Struggling for ideas is something that happens to all bloggers. This is where you can look around at fellow bloggers posts and use them as inspiration. Don't copy but use them as inspiration, and mention the fellow blogger who has inspired your post, it's a good gesture in the blogging word. 

- I personally find if I'm watching a film then I will write a post at the same time. Multi tasking seems like the way to go with it all. 

If you have any tips to stay ahead in the blogging game, then please let me know. All the help will be greatly appreciated.

Kim








No comments:

Post a Comment